Francie's award is The Premio Meme which, as she tells it, "... is designed to recognize unique voices and visions on the Web as well as to promote fraternization amongst bloggers of all sorts." I do like unique voices and visions and I can handle a wee bit of fraternizing. Jen's award is the Kreativ Blogger award. Both awards come with the same sort of game play in which I am to list seven interesting or unusual facts about myself and pass it on to seven people. I always find this very difficult. But, here goes...
1. Anklets and toe rings sort of weird me out. But I've had my nose and belly button pierced. Go figure.
2. I was once a singer in a band.
3. I almost never watch the news or read a newspaper...on purpose.
4. I believe in everlasting life.
5. I believe in magic.
6. If I could go sky diving right this minute I would gear up and do it.
7. I much prefer confrontation to passive aggresiveness. I think that if you have a problem it is far better to work it out than to go around worrying or whining about it. It isn't always easy but I think you learn much more and have deeper relationships this way.
I will now break the rules and not pick anyone else for this award. Sorry but I would rather not (just another weird thing about me, right?) ;0) But, if you want to list seven interesting things about yourself, consider yourself tagged. And please leave a comment here so I can come read them!